At Custom Creations & Interiors serving the Marble Falls area, our customers often ask us if it’s time for them to replace their window treatments. The answer is that there’s no “one size fits all” answer. It depends on a number of factors, from whether the treatment is operating correctly to whether it fits with your décor. If you’ve got questions about your particular situation, we’ll be more than happy to help you decide whether now is the time to replace your treatments or if you can find a different solution to the issue you’re facing. Speak with one of our sales associates today!
Some Common Issues
Custom Creations & Interiors trained window treatment consultants know the right questions ask to determine if it is time to replace your window treatments or merely repair and clean them. However, if any of the following is true in your situation, it might be time for a change:
- You have a problem raising or lowering your treatment. Over time, some window treatments begin to not operate properly. In some cases, the problem can be fixed. If it can’t be fixed, maybe it is time to see what is new on the market.
- The treatment’s slats are broken or discolored, or the fabric is torn or faded. Older blinds and shades may start to show damage from harmful UV rays, such as cracking, warping, fading, and yellowing. Many Hunter Douglas options offer incredible UV protection that keeps them from getting damaged. For example, Hunter Douglas Palm Beach™ Polysatin™ Shutters are guaranteed not to warp or yellow, and Duette® Architella® Honeycomb Shades are made from a polyester fabric with a white backing facing the outside to eliminate fading.
- You have dangling cords that pose a choking hazard. If you have children or pets in your home, you might consider replacing your corded window treatments with a cordless option such as the Hunter Douglas LiteRise™ operating system.
- You can’t easily reach the treatment to raise or lower it. An option for hard-to-reach windows is Hunter Douglas PowerView® Motorization option. You can operate your blinds or shades remotely, even when you aren’t home, with the PowerView App on your mobile device or tablet. Not only convenient, motorization adds another level of security too.
- You just want a new look for your room. If you simply want to update the look of your window treatments, start by letting our window treatment specialists help you determine which window treatment fits not only your décor preferences but your lifestyle and budget requirements as well.
Window Treatment Replacements in the Marble Falls & Highlands Lake TX Area
At Custom Creations & Interiors, we are committed to bringing you superior and personalized customer service. We offer a large selection of custom Hunter Douglas window treatments, including sheers and shadings, honeycomb shades, plantation shutters, horizontal blinds, vertical blinds, Roman shades, roller shades, woven wood shades, and more.
We proudly serve Marble Falls, the Hill Country, the Highland Lakes area, Horseshoe Bay, Kingsland, Johnson City, Fredericksburg, Kyle, TX and surrounding cities.
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.