When you are in the market for new windows, you probably know how you’d like them to function. How much light do you want to let in? How much privacy do you want from your surrounding neighbors? At Hunter Douglas, you will find the window treatments that function the way you have in mind. Hunter Douglas window products add unique luxury and style to any room while also providing advanced solutions to everyday needs, such as managing light, insulating the window, child safety, sound absorption, motorization technology, and much more.
At Custom Creations serving the San Marcos and Marble Falls TX Area, we find that many of our customers also like to remember the window’s primary function, to create a view. For ideas on how to create a view in your space, speak with one of our representatives today.
Changing with the Seasons
Each season offers us the opportunity to refresh and update our home. Fall is such an obvious change with bold shifts in color and light. While winter marks the end of one year and the beginning of another allowing us to add holiday embellishments to our homes. As we add a seasonal splash of color and fun, our eyes naturally take in our outside view. To enjoy and appreciate the visual beauty of each new season, selecting the proper window treatment is key.
- What you don’t want when keeping the view, layers of fabric. You don’t want to add layers of fabric to your windows because the fabric will pull your focus back into the room.
- What you want when keeping some view, while maintaining privacy. Horizontal and vertical blinds with smaller slats will modestly obstruct your view, although they do provide privacy and directional lighting.
- What you want to keep your full view. To truly take in your outside view, select a window treatment that rolls up into a headrail or can be raised to reveal a complete view-through at your window.
Shade Options to Create Complete View-Through
Hunter Douglas offers several options for creating complete view-through in your home and offering additional functionality. Two of the most popular options include shades roller shades and honeycomb shades. Roller shades are a beautiful option to keep view-through. A traditional roller shade is a singular piece of fabric that will wrap around a roller when raised and disappear into the headrail. Honeycomb and pleated shades also offer complete view-through, as they stack neatly at the top of your window. See below for information about two Hunter Douglas shades offering complete view-through.
- Silhouette® Window Shades are the perfect solution. Just like a roller shade, this beautiful window treatment rolls completely into the headrail providing full view to your outside. It doesn’t stop there. This shade has soft S-curved vanes that float between two sheer fabrics. When lowered you’ll be able to control the light coming into your room as well as achieving a level of privacy.
- Duette® Honeycomb Shades stack neatly at the top of your window which allows you to enjoy your view. This renowned product provides a large selection of opacities, colors, textures and fabrics. In addition, this collection boasts the proprietary fabric called Architella®. The Architella fabric construction provides the highest energy efficiency of any Hunter Douglas product.
Keeping a Complete View of Your Outside World in the San Marcos, TX area
Find window treatments that offer complete view-through in San Marcos and Marble Falls TX Area. At Custom Creations & Interiors, we are committed to bringing you superior and personalized customer service. We offer a large selection of custom Hunter Douglas window treatments, including sheers and shadings, honeycomb shades, plantation shutters, horizontal blinds, vertical blinds, Roman shades, roller shades, and woven wood shades, and more.
We proudly serve Marble Falls, San Marcos, the Hill Country, the Highland Lakes area and Horseshoe Bay, Kingsland, Johnson City, Fredericksburg, Dripping Springs, Kyle, and Buda TX and surrounding cities.
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.